Main objectives of the project
The project is organized around the 7 Work Packages, of which one for management, four for research, one for training and one for outreach and public engagement.
• Design innovative ligands
• Develop new pre-catalysts with the new ligands or by new immobilization strategies
• Investigate new bond activation modes and elucidate mechanistic details
• Implement innovative molecular catalytic processes
• Provide a solid background in coordination chemistry and molecular catalysts through a well-balanced programme of courses and tutorials
• Provide a wide panel of soft skills including on chemical risks, scientific misconduct, Intellectual Property Rights, ethics etc.
• Expose the ESRs to the wide intersectorial activities and international network of the participating groups
• Develop the ESRs sense of communication through scientific writing, presentations and outreach activities